All the Right Touches
At the Atticus Hotel, we stitch together a welcoming tapestry of amenities — from grand details like fireplaces in every room, to small touches like locally sourced teas and coffees — to help you enjoy Oregon luxury in its purest form.
The result — found in every small surprise and unexpected touch — forms the context for a stay that will resonate long after you’ve returned home.
- Fireplaces with handcrafted mantles
- Luxurious bathrooms
- Sumptuous king sized beds fit with locally-made Restonic mattresses
- Finely crafted local furnishings
- Original pieces from acclaimed local artists
- Dual temperature control wine fridge
- Personal bars featuring french press, electric water kettle, and kitchen/barware
- Locally crafted bath products
- Live plants
- Local coffee & tea
- Pendleton bathrobes
- Large operable windows
- Blackout curtains
- Sonos sound systems with custom Oregon playlists
- Internet TVs
- House Wi-Fi
- USB charging stations
- Independent temperature control
- Restaurant and bar
- Private dining in the Atticus Hotel Drawing Room
- Board room for 16
- Business center
- Fitness Room
- Dutch style bicycles
- Tesla charging stations
- Electric car charging stations
Details at Every Turn
Much like our Willamette Valley setting, the Atticus Hotel begs to be explored.
Collaboration with local artists, makers, producers, growers, and roasters make for the memorable amenities that reflect our location and its rich heritage. Explore our locally inspired, deftly curated rooms.