The Valley’s Bounty of Activities
The soul of a community is easy to discover when you’re based in its heart. Food and wine are reasons for visiting McMinnville, but there are many things to do beyond the plate and glass. The Atticus Hotel is your locally-informed means to many, many unforgettable ends.
- Peruse local galleries for a treasured work of art
- Ride horseback through breathtaking vineyards
- Float above Oregon wine country in a hot air balloon
- Visit McMinnville’s multitude of craft breweries
- Collect the freshest of produce at our local farmer’s market
- Cycle through bucolic backroads
- Explore historic downtown McMinnville
- See Howard Hughes’ Spruce Goose, the world’s largest plane
- Board a jet that doubles as a water slide at Wings & Waves Waterpark
- Tour a working olive mill and sample the results
- Hike or paddle through old-growth forests and meandering rivers
- Catch a film at one of the last remaining Drive-In theaters in the nation
- Treasure hunt in countless area boutiques, specialty stores, and antique stores
Tap Into Our Perspective
The Atticus Hotel’s savvy staff offers an insider’s perspective you can’t get from a guidebook or internet search.
Allow us to share some of our favorite area gems and set you up with the most memorable means of getting there.