We believe McMinnville has the strongest culinary scene per capita on the planet. Our little Willamette Valley town is home to:
- Oregonian Restaurant of the Year winners like Thistle
- James Beard Award holders like Nick’s Italian Cafe
- farm to table favorites like Valley Commissary
- wine-centric and French-inspired eateries like Bistro Maison
- local haunts like Community Plate
- classic breakfast cafes like Crescent Cafe
For those who wish to experience the wealth of fine restaurants set elsewhere in McMinnville and beyond, we can offer tailor-made tips and secure reservations accordingly. We encourage you to fully absorb the Willamette Valley’s internationally-celebrated food culture and can outfit you with the knowhow to do just that.
Caribbean fare, Spanish tapas, farm-fresh Northwest cuisine and creole plates are served up in establishments mere paces from each other. These are some of the many delectable reasons Bon Appétit named McMinnville one of the top foodie towns in the nation.
Check out a full listing of the impressive cast of neighborhood restaurants in McMinnville.