Some things change. Other’s don’t.
The Atticus Hotel family has always believed that true luxury is defined by the intention behind every detail, and no detail is more important than your safety. We’re excited to begin hosting guests again on June 11th, and have created an experience that will allow you to safely enjoy your time in Oregon Wine Country, knowing that we’ve got all the details covered. From an intense sanitation program for all hotel surfaces to private check-in with a personal valet, we’re ready to show you what it feels like to experience luxury at our small, 36 room hotel.
Our in-the-know concierge team is happy to take the guess work out of travel for you, by making private appointments at wineries, pointing you in the direction of wineries that have re-opened, or scheduling on site tastings for you with some of our favorite wine makers. We’ve got our collective fingers on the pulse of the re-opening process in the Willamette Valley, and can make your stay a relaxing one. We know you deserve it!
- Our Aqueous Ozone cleaning product meets CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We thoroughly sanitize all public spaces after each guest use.
- Hotel employees undergo a daily health screening on arrival.
- All employees wear masks while on hotel property.
- Private use of the hotel gym in 30 minute increments.
- Pre-scheduled hotel arrivals to ensure privacy.
- Touchless hotel check-in and check-out process.
- Use of our Jenie texting platform, to allow 24-hour guest communication with our team through your own cell phone.
- Elevator use limited to one party at a time.
- Free self parking on a first come first serve basis (valet still available at the preference of the guest)
- Bag placement in your room during check in, to ensure no contact with our valet staff (full bell service still available at the preference of the guest)
- Social distancing guidelines for our lobby and hallways
State of Oregon COVID-19 Information & Regulations:
The State of Oregon requires the use of masks in all indoor public spaces, and in outdoor public spaces where six feet of social distancing cannot be maintain. For more information on COVID-19 in Oregon, please visit the Oregon Health Authority website.
McMinnville’s Dine Out(side) Program:
McMinnville is home to one of the most celebrated main streets in America, and we take the safety of our guests and community seriously. To help everyone safely enjoy our amazing wine and dining scene, the McMinnville Downtown Association has launched the Dine Out(side) program, which closes down Historic Third Street to car traffic on the weekends, so restaurants can spill out into the streets with tables, ensuring adequate distance between diners.