Some things change. Other’s don’t.
The Atticus Hotel family has always believed that true luxury is defined by the intention behind every detail, and no detail is more important than your safety. We’re excited to begin hosting guests again on June 11th, and have created an experience that will allow you to safely enjoy your time in Oregon Wine Country, knowing that we’ve got all the details covered. From an intense sanitation program for all hotel surfaces to private check-in with a personal valet, we’re ready to show you what it feels like to experience luxury at our small, 36 room hotel.
- Our Aqueous Ozone cleaning product meets CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. We thoroughly sanitize all public spaces after each guest use.
- Hotel employees undergo a daily health screening on arrival.
- All employees wear masks while on hotel property.
- Private use of the hotel gym in 30 minute increments.
- Pre-scheduled hotel arrivals to ensure privacy.
- Touchless hotel check-in and check-out process.
- Use of our Jenie texting platform, to allow 24-hour guest communication with our team through your own cell phone.
- Elevator use limited to one party at a time.
- Free self parking on a first come first serve basis (valet still available at the preference of the guest)
- Bag placement in your room during check in, to ensure no contact with our valet staff (full bell service still available at the preference of the guest)
- Social distancing guidelines for our lobby and hallways
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 503-472-1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org